After you create your account, Pleexy will prompt you to connect a source service. Currently, you can connect Evernote, OneNote, Outlook, Trello, Asana, Basecamp, JIRA, Monday.com, and Zendesk. We’ll add more services soon.
Here’s a quick walkthrough, with step-by-step instructions below:
- Click Microsoft To Do or Todoist.
- Click the name of the service you want to connect. If you aren’t already logged in to the service, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Review the permissions and access settings.
- Click the appropriate button to authorize Pleexy’s access to the service (for example, Allow, Authorize, or Yes).
Now your source service is connected!
At this point, you have a couple of options. You can start synchronization right away by clicking Yes, let me save and start! and Save changes. If you do, Pleexy will use its default settings for the source service:
You can also adjust the settings before you start synchronization:
Settings options vary for different services, but in general, here’s what you can adjust:
- Source settings allow you to configure how Pleexy searches for tasks in the source service.
- Destination settings define how Pleexy creates tasks in the task manager.
- Task settings define how Pleexy creates, names, and synchronizes tasks and task attributes like priority and due date
- Action settings define what Pleexy will do when you change, complete, or delete tasks in the source service or task manager.
In the next several topics, we’ll explain more about each type of settings.
Next: 4. Source settings